A-007 Heavy Duty Descaler
Acton’s Heavy Duty Descaler is a speciality product that is effective in removing scale deposits caused by the precipitation of water hardness minerals and/or soap scums. Heavy Duty Descaler can be used on variety of surfaces like stainless steel, glass, ceramic, tile and concrete.
- Effective in removing stubborn scale deposits caused by precipitation of water hardness minerals like calcium, magnesium and lime.
- Effectively removes soap scums and prevents future scale formation.
- Effectively removes rust from the surfaces.
- Contains only safe chemicals (No ammonia, bleaching agents, CFC’s, phosphates, neurotoxins, and carcinogenic chemicals).
- Sanitizes the surface as it cleans.
- Can be used to remove oxidation from copper and brass.
- Wear safety goggles and gloves before using the product.
- Carefully spray A-007, Heavy Duty Descaler on the scale area and allow for about 2 to 5 mins for the reaction to happen.
- Using a scratch free scrubber, gently scrub the area in a circular formation.
- Rinse the area and wipe off using a clean dry cloth or paper.
500 ml x 4 bottles
- Appearance : Clear transparent liquid
- Dilution : Not Applicable
- pH : ~ 1.0
- Odor : Characteristic odor
- Relative Density (@ 20 C) : 1.0
- Shelf Life : 1 year from date of manufacture
Storage & safe handling:
Refer to material safety data sheets (MSDS)