A-016 Bathroom Cleaner & Sanitizer (Non Acidic)
Acton's Bathroom Cleaner & Sanitizer is a thick non acidic formula that coats the toilet bowl above and below the waterline and adheres to the inorganic stains for better cleaning. The product is specially formulated to leave the urinals & toilet bowls, fixtures, bathtubs and bathroom floors sparkling clean, deodorized and sanitized.
- Surfactant-disinfectant system to remove stubborn inorganic soils and stains.
- Thickened formula for better vertical cling.
- Regular usage avoids mineral deposits.
- Disinfectant system kills disease causing germs upon contact.
- Eco-friendly ingredients (No ammonia, bleaching agents, phosphates, CFC's, known neuro toxins & carcinogenic chemicals.
- Will not harm plumbing or septic tanks.
- Very safe to use for the cleaning personnel.
- The product can be used as is to a maximum dilution of 1:10.
- Transfer Acton's Bathroom Cleaner and Sanitizer into a squeeze container.
- Flush the toilet bowl or urinal. Gently squeeze A-016 under & around the rim and along the flush paths.
- Allow for 5 - 10 mins. Brush to remove hard stains . Flush to rinse.
- Appearance : Clear viscous liquid
- Dilution : up to 1:10
- pH (product) : 6.5 - 7.5
- Odor : Fragranced
- Relative Density (@ 20 C) : 1.10
- Shelf Life : 1 year from date of manufacture
Storage & Safe Handling:
Refer to material safety data sheets (MSDS)