003 Dishwasher Machine Liquid Detergent
Dishwasher Machine Liquid Detergent is an alkaline surfactant system for use in industrial and institutional warehousing operations. It is designed to handle the toughest food soils in both hard and soft water conditions. Formulated using food safe ingredients.
- Clean & sanitize pots, pans, glasses, cutlery and utensils in one go.
- Generates no foam, thus aiding in smooth operation of the dishwasher machine.
- Contains only safe chemicals (No ammonia, bleaching agents, CFC’s, phosphates, neurotoxins, and carcinogenic chemicals).
- Exhibits excellent detergency in hard water conditions.
- Acts as corrosion inhibitor, thus aiding in longer life of the dishwasher machine.
- Helps prevent accumulation of mineral deposits/hard water stains on the cleaning surface.
Synergistic effect of the surfactants helps in anti-redeposition of soil particles on the cleaning surface.
Fully insert the detergent pipe from the dishwasher machine inside Acton’s Dishwasher Machine Liquid Detergent can and operate the dishwasher machine as per machine manufacturer’s recommendation.
5 liters x 4 cans
- Appearance : Clear transparent liquid
- Dilution : Not Applicable
- pH : 12.0 - 13.0
- Odor : Characteristic odor
- Relative Density (@ 20 C) : 1
- Shelf Life : 1 year from date of manufacture
Storage & safe handling:
Refer to material safety data sheets (MSDS)